In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11th July, regarding information society and e-commerce services, the following information is provided below:
- IDENTIFYING DATA: You are visiting the website www.invexcel.com owned by INVEXCEL PATRIMONIO, EAF, S.L., (hereinafter, “INVEXCEL” or “THE OWNER”) with registered address at Calle Claudio Coello, 78 3º Dcha, Madrid and VAT number B-86730140 was incorporated for an indefinite time by means of a public deed executed before the Notary Public of Madrid Mr. Pablo de la Esperanza Rodríguez, under number 2013/2079/N/05/05/2013 of his official files, and registered in the Madrid Mercantile Register in volume 31,042, sheet 177, section 8, page M-558723 and in the Register of Financial Advice Companies of the National Stock Exchange Commission (CNMV, the acronym in Spanish) under number 118. INVEXCEL as an investment service company is subject to this regulation in the course of their business activity (advice on matters of investment). THE OWNER may be contacted via the following means:
- Telephone: +34 91 578 3676
- Email address: email@example.com
- WEBSITE USE: www.invexcel.com provides access to a multitude of information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) in the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or to its licensors to which USERS may have access. USERS assume responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registration, USERS will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, USERS can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, and agree to make diligent and confidential use of it. USERS will undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums and newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers via its website and shall not be used for, without be limited to, the following: (i) engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, in support of terrorism or violation of human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of INVEXCEL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages; (v) use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially when sending unsolicited emails. THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten children, public safety or public order or that, in its opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE OWNER are expressly prohibited.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: USERS acknowledge that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas: (I) the availability of the operation of the web page, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability; (ii) the purpose for which the web page serves the objectives of USERS; (iii) the infringement of current legislation by USERS or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities; (iv) the existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of USERS or third parties; it is up to USERS, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements; (v) fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out; (vi) the accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by USERS; THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information; (vii) damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service; (viii) damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from a fortuitous event or force majeure. In the event of there being forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USERS who send them, who are solely responsible; THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by USERS.
- MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND DURATION: THE OWNER reserves the right to make any modification it deems appropriate in its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as much content and as many services that are provided in it, as well as the way in which they appear represented or are located on its website. The validity of the aforementioned terms will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other terms duly published.
- LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet websites are included in www.invexcel.com, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said links and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION: THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the contents offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal disclaimer.
- GENERAL POINTS: THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may pertain to it by law.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between THE OWNER and USERS will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims derived from this legal disclaimer will be resolved by the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid in Spain.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18: www.invexcel.com offers its services to users over the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 are not authorized to use our services and should not send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, INVEXCEL is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from non-compliance with the disclaimer established in this clause.
Last update: 12/11/2019